Friday, August 8, 2008

Master of Relaxation

OK, now it's my turn for introduction. I was born in May 2002 on a barnyard in Southern Germany near Tuebingen and came to my family, when I was 6 weeks old. Here are a few analog photos of my first days in my new home:



For a accurate documentation of my life, I advised my Dad to acquire a digital camera.
And so we got a flood of photos of me in many different situations.
OK, not so many. Because mostly I'm TOTALLY RELAXED!
































See you,

Findus

p.s. next you will see "Love Cats"

1 comment:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Glad to meet you, Findus!

What a handsome tabby mancat you are. And you were very brave to sniff that dog!

~Jake and Bathsheba

(Our Mom's father was from Germany. He was born in a place called Volzrade and grew up in Lubtheen. His paternal grandparents were from Heide-Holstein.)