Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ladies first!

First I want to introduce me with a view photos.
I was born in May 2004 in a horse stable in Northern Germany. Here a few photos of my first days when I was 3 to 6 weeks old:

That's me, Smilla...


ON THE TOP since my early days:


With my cat mom and all my brothers and sisters:


With my beloved grandma, who also cares for me:


In fight with my brother:




As little kitty, computer cat, Christmas cat, hunting cat...















...look forward to Findus photos. Will follow soon!

Love,

Smilla


1 comment:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Hi Smilla! Thanks for visiting our blog. I am SO glad to meet you. You do look a lot like me--very pretty, I think.

Jake and I hope to be blogging again soon. Just tonight our secretary (Mom) upgraded the memory on our old computer and it should work a LOT better now.

We hope to visit again soon.

~Bathshebe